Compassionate Estate Planning and Probate Services
National surveys consistently show that a significant percentage of adults do not have an estate plan in place. An estate plan can effectively streamline the probate process and reduce the likelihood of strife among your beneficiaries and heirs. A solid, practical plan that meets your goals is a valuable gift you can give your family.
It is important to note that everyone can benefit from estate planning. A sudden medical emergency can leave your family reeling for answers on how to proceed with your care. Parents of minor children need an estate plan to have a say in who will raise their children should the unexpected occur. It is often tempting to put off planning for another day. We are passionate about helping blended families and couples in same-sex relationships navigate the complexities of estate planning.
Turn to More than 35 Years of Experience in Providing Affordable Estate Planning Services
At The Law Office of Alan B. Frankle, we have helped individuals and families in Maryland and Washington, D.C., with estate planning needs for more than 35 years. We believe in educating our clients so they can make informed decisions about their futures and the futures of their loved ones.
We offer free initial consultations to allow you to learn your legal options without any pressure. Attorney Alan B. Frankle is an everyday family man who will help you to understand the tools most appropriate to serve your goals, including:
- Trusts: Developing a trust can aid you in caring for your family after your passing or in caring for yourself if you become disabled, and offers significant legal and tax benefits. Trusts can also be put in place to support charitable giving.
- Wills: Creation of a valid will means that you get to make the decisions about the disbursement of your estate upon your death, and also affords you the ability to plan for the financial and custodial care of any minor children you may have.
- Powers of attorney: A financial or medical power of attorney allows you to appoint a person who will have the authority to make decisions about your health care and your assets if you become incapacitated.
- Health care directives and living wills: By putting a health care directive in place, you make your wishes known about difficult decisions, such as resuscitation or mechanical breathing, at a time when you are unable to speak for yourself.
A Compassionate Probate Lawyer, Dedicated To Easing Your Legal Burdens
We are a full-service estate firm and can guide you every step of the way through the estate administration and probate process. Our probate services include:
- Probate administration: We help families who are going through the challenging process of probating an estate. We work to simplify the process, making it expeditious and affordable for you.
- Probate litigation: We represent personal representatives who are facing will contests while attempting to administer an estate.
We also help in the creation of family businesses as a part of estate planning. These businesses include family partnerships, LLCs and closely held corporations.
Get a Free Consultation with a Lawyer Who Will Treat You with Dignity
Contact us by calling 301-637-4769 or send us an email to arrange a free initial consultation with our knowledgeable lawyer. From our office in Rockville, Maryland, we serve clients throughout Montgomery County and the Washington, D.C., metro area. We are conveniently located near the courthouse, Rockville Metro Station and I-270. Free parking is available.